1. Have client close their eyes and keep them closed.
2. Apply Adhesive Remover Gel to the eyelash extensions using two cotton swabs to coat ontop and underneath lash line.
3. Use sparingly and continue to baste product onto the eyelash line.
4. Adhesive Gel Remover will break down the adhesive and the eyelash extension will begin to come off as basting continues.
5. Continue until all eyelash extensions have been removed.
6. Gently flush eyes to remove any excess Remover Gel from eyes.
Sit client up prior to eyes opening.
If any stinging is evident repeat flushing.
EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE THE ADHESIVE REMOVER GEL ON YOURSELF